Pages

18.7.18

THE BODY SHOP FACE MISTS YOU NEED IN YOUR LIFE


Let me introduce you to The Body Shop’s brand new face mists.

There are 5 delicious scents, which are each to be used for different purposes to suit whatever your skin needs and I’m gonna share my 3 favourite ones with you.



Let’s start with the Rose Dewy Face Mist. I mean… it says it all in the name. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love healthy, dewy looking skin. That ‘I drink 9 litres of water a day, sleep 7 hours every night, workout everyday and eat the healthiest food known to man’ glow from within. And that is precisely what the reflective particles in this beauty of a face mist gives you!  If your skin is feeling dull and lacklustre just a few spritzes of this will leave you looking and smelling like an angel that has descended from the heavens above. How could you not when this contains gorgeous ingredients such as raspberry essence, cherry water from France and Community Trade aloe vera all the way from Mexico as well as British rose essences which is also Community Trade? This delight is also 100% vegan which I know will make many of you reading this happy chappy’s :)




Moving on, we have the Coco Calming mist. Also 100% vegan and containing that lovely Mexican Community Trade aloe vera as well as bisabolol and coconut water (my fave thing ever) from Brazil to calm and sooth dry, sensitive skin. This face mist provides instant relief and leaves skin feeling calm, comforted, refreshed and hydrated within a matter of seconds. What better than some coconut calm you down?



Last but not least we have the Mandarin Energising Face Mist. Particularly useful for those days where you and your skin is feeling dull, tired and groggy and in need of a quick boost. Infused with mandarin, camu camu berry extract from Brazil, maca root extract from Peru, and caffeine, this zingy number instantly helps to re-energise your complexion helping your skin look brighter and more rejuvenated. That citrus will have you feeling more invigorated than ever after the first spritz!

I know you’re interested now that I’ve shared my favourites with you haha! But it’s up to you to pick which face mist is for you. All 5 are vegan, makeup friendly, suitable for all skin types, and leave skin feeling hydrated and instantly refreshed They are the perfect way to give your skin whatever it needs instantly. Not to mention they all smell unreal!

I’d be interested to know which ones work best for you. Let me know! 

3 comments: