Pages

7.7.14

Wireless Festival with Cat Footwear

 

What I'm wearing:
Dress - Beach Shack (Australia)


 

(pic reposted from Bee a.k.a idressmyselfff blog)

So I was lucky enough to be invited to Wireless Festival by Cat Footwear this year! I got to go on Friday alongside Bee from idressmyselfff which was really cool as she's an awesome chick!

We spent the day stomping around in our incredibly comfy and durable Cat Boots and soaking up some sun, having a few drinks and just taking in the amazing festival atmosphere.

I also did some vlogging and took photos with my camera but somehow little pieces of my memory card managed to crumble off, which means that I lost all of the footage which I am absolutely gutted about :( sorry guys!



We were incredibly excited about being lucky enough to see these three acts: Iggy Azalea, Pharrell, & Kanye!
I think we both agreed that Pharrell was the highlight of the day! His performance was amazing and brought back so many nostalgic memories for Bee and I as he played some of his really old stuff that we used to listen to back in the day.

It's safe to say that we both had an amazing time, so thanks again to Cat Footwear for sending Bee & myself to Wireless!

Tasha xx


1 comment: