Pages

7.4.15

PICNIC IN THE PARK

CROP TOP - TOPSHOP | SKIRT - SHEINSIDE | SHOES - PRIMARK | JUMPER - SHEINSIDE | SUNGLASSES - QUAY




The weather is so so glorious - at the moment - well, more than it has been in a very long time anyway. Spring is finally here and what better way to celebrate the sunshine than to have a little picnic in the park with people you love, and so that is exactly what my boyfriend & I decided to do.

I knew the opportunity to take advantage of the beautiful light was too good to pass up so here are some shots that we took in haste before getting cosy and watching the sun set whilst sipping on good wine and nibbling on some delicious strawberries - how romantic (and cheesy I know!) - but sitting there in that moment I really appreciated the beauty of the evening and the amazing company that came along with it.

I hope you have all been making the most of the sun and had a lovely Easter holiday too!





Massive thank you to the handsomeness below for being patient and putting up with me and my awkward efforts at posing!



6 comments:

  1. I love your lace pencil skirt! So nice. Your hair's looking totally bangin' at the moment as well! Xx

    Ellen

    www.ellenbourne.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt, and I'm in love with your hair. xo

    http://terramcd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hairstyle on you, you look lovely girl!
    Tia x

    www.amortee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete