Pages

20.9.15

LFW Day One Outfit



LEATHER GILET - KARMALOOP | JUMPER DRESS - ASOS | BACKPACK - MISSGUIDED | SOCKS - ASOS | SHOES - DR. MARTENS





The first day of London Fashion Week wasn't actually meant to be a thing for me. I was just meant to pop into London for a quick meeting and then swiftly make my way back home, avoiding all the madness that LFW entails. 

However, my day ended up being the complete opposite of that. 
This is the one thing I love about fashion week more than anything else - it ends up being a big reunion. You make new friends as well as get together with old ones - and that is exactly what I did.

What is your favourite thing about fashion week?

 photo blog signature_zpsswhl3uco.jpg










2 comments:

  1. Love this look, that jumper dress is gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the comfy'ness and casual theme. You look pretty. :)

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Tasha Green. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign