Pages

30.6.16

SUMMER FESTIVAL OUTFITS ft. Zalando


I've teamed up with Zalando to show you guys what I would typically wear to a festival. As you guys can see I'm pretty casual and I like to be comfy, whilst still keeping some of the typical festival essentials such as the big stompy boots and of course some cool sunnies - which Zalando have covered! 

To see more, head over to my YouTube channel where you can watch the lookbook & also go check out Zalando's festival collection (https://www.zalando.co.uk/festivals-women/) for more inspo! 



*this blog post was sponsored by Zalando 

3 comments:

  1. Love all of the looks, especially the Adidas sweater look xx
    Guðrið from www.helgadottir.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tasha Green!!!!!
    I wish we could collaborate one day!
    Love you videos on youtube and blog xx
    Love from SA

    ReplyDelete

Copyright @ Tasha Green. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign