Pages

17.9.13

So Nice, I never want to leave





















                                                                                 



Hiiiii!
Here are a few snaps from when my boyfriend and I went to Nice for a couple of weeks. These photos are actually all from our day in St.Tropez as I was rubbish and only managed to get blog worthy photos of us when we were actually visiting places around Nice haha! I can't even take the credit for these photos as they were taken by a close friend - Jean Marc.  I was so concentrated on vlogging that I completely forgot to get some pictures for my blog too! But if you guys are interested in seeing what my boyfriend and I got up to when we were away, you can head over to my YouTube channel for daily vlogs.
Hope you enjoy these photos and stay tuned for more holiday posts :)
Tasha x




















3 comments: