Pages

9.11.15

Baby Love

FRINGE WAISTCOAT - NANA JUDY | HAT - ASOS | BOOTS - DEENA & OZZY VIA. URBAN OUTFITTERS | DRESS - SHEINSIDE | JACKET - BOOHOO

I knew I had to style this little Nana Judy 'Baby Love' fringed waistcoat as soon as it came through my letterbox. I mean, just look at it! How could I not?

I realise that it can be a little bit of a challenge to style these types of summery bohemian pieces when winter is just around the corner... but ain't nothin' wrong with a little layering girl!

How would you style this gorgeous waistcoat?

 photo blog signature_zpsswhl3uco.jpg

 




4 comments:

  1. Ooh cheeky bit of double fringe. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. Especially the shoes as they're soo appropriate for Autumn x

    Millie x
    Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving these pics! What lens did you use m'dear? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this outfit! you look great x

    www.indigolorae.co.uk

    ReplyDelete