Pages

16.6.13

My Week on Instagram

 ^
At the The Edit launch with the gorgeous Patricia Bright

^
What I wore to the The Edit Launch

 ^
Chillin' in my 'Blog off' tee courtesy of Boohoo

 ^
Mennar's outfit for Parklife Day 2

 ^
Homemade Butter Chicken and lemon cous cous

 ^
D.I.Y-ing sunglasses at the Boohoo Bus at Parklife Festival

^
First time trying Fish Taco's - they were amazing!

 ^
Waffles with the most amazing peanut butter ice cream on top mmmm!

 ^
My outfit for Day 2 of Parklife

 ^
Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon bagel before Day 2 at Parklife

 ^
Bucks Fizz with brunch haha!

 ^
OOTD

 ^
Lemon Sole and fries for lunch

^
Mojitos before lunch Parklife Day 1


What's up guys?!
Bet you guys thought I'd forgotten all about you? Nope, just been really busy!
Here are some photos from the last week or so that I have posted on instagram.
Last weekend I was lucky enough to be taken to Parklife Festival. Boohoo.com arranged for myself and 5 other lovely ladies to meet and get our blog on at this amazing festival! It was my first ever festival and I can tell you now it will not be my last - it was amazing!

After the crazy festival partying I had quite a slow start to the week. I felt quite groggy and developed a horrible sore throat. But there ain't no rest for the wicked! On Tuesday morning I dragged myself out of bed and to High Street Kensington in order to play 'stylist' for a friend of mine whilst helping him shop for some rather dingy 70's inspired french lace lingerie for an upcoming music video that he was directing haha! On the bright side - and as you can tell from my pictures - we had an amazing lunch at whole foods... mmmm those taco's and waffles were soooo good!Then after the whole lingerie charade, it was time for me to head off to an event I was invited to in London - blog post on this coming soon!

Friday afternoon/evening was a good one! I went to the 'The Edit' Launch in Covent Garden where I met a whole load of lovely YouTube girls and bloggers that I have been obsessing over for ages haha! It was so much fun - how could it not be when you are chillin' on a roof garden surrounded by awesome people and a never ending supply of Pimm's in hand. As always, I got too excited and forgot to take pictures with all but the lovely Patricia Bright! 

I think it's safe to say that the past week was full of amazing people and food!

What have you all been up to? Hope you've all had a great week too
Peace x

P.S. If you are interested in any of my clothes for the Parklife Weekend check out www.boohoo.com

4 comments:

  1. Those waffles look amazing, got me craving now! The Edit Launch looked like fun, so many great bloggers.

    Blog | Instagram | Tumblr

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lemon sole and chips... please tell me which restaurant that is from? I need that in my tummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummyy
    exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Its soo warm and natural !

    My new Spanish Summer Lookbook is up , for any inspiration on holiday styling!
    ---->>> www.laviescircustyles.com

    Xx Lavie

    ReplyDelete